Territory Sales Manager - HVAC/R Contract Service
Greater Chicago Area, IL 60173 US
Territory Sales Manager - Midwest Territory - HVAC/R Facilities Service Sales
We have an excellent opportunity for an "aggressive quota sales driven" Territory Manager in the Midwest Territory. Our client is a National HVAC, Equipment Repair and Maintenance organization that is well funded and seeking a true Sales Professional that can sell Repair and Maintenance Service Agreements and develop new business in the HVAC, Equipment Repair and Maintenance segment. The Ideal candidate should be located in the Greater Chicago Area.
- Achieve / exceed new business target goals assigned by Manager. Maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in the territory that will be called on regularly until sold. Update and manage CRM tool accordingly.
- Required to work closely with Sales Operations, when responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) or new sales opportunity.
- Communicate regularly with each Regional Branch in assigned territory keeping them updated on sales pipeline, strategizing on key prospects, and understanding status of technician resources in each area. Partner with each Regional Branch to achieve growth and utilization objectives.
- Build and maintain internal cross divisional relationships with key team members with an emphasis on lead sharing and cross divisional team selling.
- Price with Sales Operations agreements that align with divisional and corporate pricing approval processes.
- Provide a weekly progress report to Manager on all sales objectives.
- Utilize, manage and understand Key Reports to effectively manage business and ensure pipeline and forecasting are accurate and reported on time.
- Partner and Collaborate with each Regional Branch to effectively grow the business.
- Deliver professional sales presentations and demonstrations to various groups within the customer’s organization.
- Identify, pursue and acquire new business through prospecting, written correspondence, networking and cold calling as required in assigned territory. Research possible Niche Markets
- Execute business development action plans for defined targets and monitor sales activities and adjust to market changes as necessary. May be assigned to represent one segment of the company in a specialized market.
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referral leads, and other sources. May lead/participate in presentations to new clients while establishing and maintaining effective contact with clients.
- Plan and attend industry trade and convention shows when requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of food service, food equipment, food safety, refrigeration or related industry experience and minimum of one-year sales experience with proven track record and a book of business.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Ability to use PC and PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Internet.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge / experience HVAC maintenance and repair
- Self -motivated and drive for results.
- Proven relationship management and consulting skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and strong time management skills.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRM software tools such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience.
- Demonstrated consistent success and achievement of sales goals in a sales or account management position.
- Salary plus commission
Please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered. Paul Rychlewski will contact all qualified applicants. You may also contact Paul directly at 312.780.7507 or at firstname.lastname@example.org