Territory Sales Representative
Portland, OR 97086 US
TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
We are looking for highly motivated Territory Sales Representative to grow our business managing the company’s growing product lines. The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Defining and implementing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Call on foodservice equipment dealers, consultants and designers, architects, refrigeration service firms, chain accounts and end user.
- Call on end user customers directly or with dealers
- Prepare sales proposals and quotes, and negotiate opportunities until agreed and signed by customers
- Organize own schedule and provide adequate reports for own activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated sales track record, meeting and surpassing sales goals.
- Knowledge of foodservice industry products, services and marketing techniques.
- Established relationships in the foodservice industry, including employees and principals of dealers, consultants and major end users, is a plus.
- Minimum 2-year college degree
- Minimum Five years of sales experience in foodservice equipment industry
- Fluency with e-mail and Microsoft Office suite (excel and word)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills