Trauma Nurse Manager
Palm Beach, FL 33407 US
Trauma Manager RN
Generous Sign-On/Retention Bonus!
The sun is shining….the palm trees are swaying in the breeze….the big fish are biting in the Atlantic. Welcome to a typical day in balmy Southeast Florida and the Palm Beaches!
- This hospital is a renowned Level I Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III NICU, and more with the benefit of strong community relations.
Trauma Manager RN Position Overview
- Trauma program manager (TPM) develops and oversees all operational nursing issues related to emergency trauma care at a hospital or medical facility.
- Your responsibilities include improving the flow of patients through the center, coordinating care systems for different types of trauma, and contributing to the development and implementation of clinical treatment for all trauma patients.
- In performing your duties, you work closely with other nurses, physicians, surgeons, and medical staff to ensure this program is working smoothly and to address any issues in care delivery
RN Trauma Manager Requirements
- BSN, Master’s preferred
- 2-3 years of experience as a TPM
- RN licensed in Florida or eligible
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
Apply today and reach out to Ina Phillip the #hotjobsrecruiter at 770-433-2220 for more information!