Vice President Women and Children's Services
San Jose, CA 95124 US
Do you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degrees close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley? If you answered yes to any of these you will love living, working and playing here.
Our Clients Mission: Above all else, this health system has committed the care and improvement of human life.
Overview or Vice President of Women and Children's Services
Vice President of Women’s and Children Services is Responsible for setting a strategic direction across the Market.
- VP Women’s and Children Services Develops and implement business plans to support the continued growth and success of the San Jose Market.
- The VP of Women and Children's Services will be responsible for the business development of this line.
- The VP of Women and Children's Service must have Extensive experience in Business Development to be considered for this position
- Vice President of Women’s and Children Services establishes and leads a cohesive organizational and governance structure that supports the hospitals.
- Vice President of Women’s and Children Services provides operational oversight for select growth programs. Ensure the financial viability of initiatives.
- VP Women’s and Children Services establishes collaborative relationships with various departments and managers within the San Jose Market hospitals and its community partners.
- Vice President of Women’s and Children Services engages and supports pediatricians, neonatologists, obstetricians, perinatologists, and pediatric specialists as integral parts of the development of Women’s and Children’s programs within the San Jose Market.
- VP of Women’s and Children Services designs, plans and implements programs that promote the mission of developing facilities to promote the health of their communities’ services.
Knowledge/Abilities/Skills for VP of Women & Children's Services
- A current working knowledge of the pediatric spectrum of services, connecting maternal-fetal medicine, inpatient, outpatient, and primary care.required,
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility in working with administrators, physicians, and multidisciplinary teams to develop and improve disease-specific programs.
- Promote safety, health, and quality of life for patients as a first priority at all times which guides the creation and growth of Women and Children programs.
- Able to work independently and under pressure to follow through on issues.
- Able to establish and maintain long-term customer relations, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field required.
- Master’s degree in healthcare
- Minimum 5 years healthcare management experience required. Administrative services and/or program development preferred.
- A current working knowledge of the pediatric spectrum of services, connecting maternal-fetal medicine, inpatient, outpatient, and primary care.
I'm Juli Van Der Meulen and I'm the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert and Executive Recruiter who is leading this search. Please submit your information so we can talk about the next steps