Vice President of Account Services
Freeport, NY 11561 US
VP of Account Management Benefits:
- Stable company 50 years in business
- Competitive Health Benefits, 401-k, Dental, Vision, Life, ETC
- Above industry standard financial package
VP of Account Management is Responsible for but not limited to:
- Supervise account director and all account managers.
- You will be the contact person for communication with regulatory agencies.
- You will organize seminars, and or educational programs.
- You will maintain facility relationships, formulary and cost containment and assist clients with pharmacy management.
- Conduct all responsibilities to secure client retention and guide team to be proactive with customers enhancing postive
relationships and continued business growth.
VP of Account Management Requirements but not limited to:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 8 to 10 years in LTC Pharmacy with direct contact with customers.
- Understanding and evaluating spreadsheets, word processing, and have computer skills.
- Knowledge of price negotiating, medications, medical supplies and more.
- Must have strong communication skills, people skills problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and have good time management skills.
If you are interested and have the experience we seek, attach your resume to start the process.
All qualified candidates will receive a call. Frank