Vice President of National Accounts -- Signage
REMOTE, REMOTE US
VICE PRESIDENT OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS -- OUTDOOR STORE SIGNAGE
Our client has an immediate opening for a Vice President, National Accounts. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing. The National Salesperson will drive chain account strategy and sales; aggressively, efficiently, and continuously develop/evolve market share & wallet share throughout current Key Accounts along with continuously developing and managing Business Development Pipeline. The ideal candidate will have a track record of effectively producing significant growth in restaurant, retail, and industrial chain account business, be skilled in situational leadership, and have a focus on giving excellent customer service. The Vice President, National Accounts Position will develop a strong pipeline and develop solid relationships with internal departments and external customers.
- Responsible and accountable for Sales Developments within Franchisee networks in assigned Key National Accounts
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding Corporate Branding relationships within Key National Accounts
- The primary mission will be to increase Sales through Marketing, Strategic travel, and trade shows.
- Weekly Activity Reporting to Sr VP of Sales to show how the activity is driving towards plan. Associate dollars and location count with activity to align.
- Evaluate customer service levels and look for opportunities to improve customer experience. Work with the VP of Customer Service on any opportunity areas.
- Collaborate with the VP of Business Development in order to maximize RFI, RFP, and RFQ opportunities and Bid Invitations.
- Analyze and determine the root problems of any project deficiency and communicate action plans to resolve any issues with the client.
- Contribute to annual budget and forecasting planning based on market trends and pipeline. Being a team player and developing relationships to better facilitate successful projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, time-management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent sales leadership
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent at setting vision and strategies
- Excellent attendance and reliability with the flexibility to work outside of normal business hours are essential
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion under minimal supervision, prioritizing and multitasking as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite of software applications, Word: word processing, Excel: spreadsheets, PowerPoint: presentation and Access, and database management
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and deadlines with strong attention to detail
- A high degree of professionalism, people management and problem-solving
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organized reporting of activities that Drive Goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree, MBA, National Account Sales
- 2 years minimum Sales experience selling into Retail or Financial Space.
- Proven experience in continuous improvement and best practices.
- 50% of travel or as needed between clients, partners, trade shows, and SR facilities.
- Proven track record of sales leadership experience
- Ability to analyze financial and sales data, establish objectives and measure success, and manage complex projects and multiple priorities
- Fit culturally within an environment of personal accountability and high integrity
- Must possess a Valid Drivers License
Reach out to Craig Wilson today by uploading your resume!
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.