Women's Services Administrative Director
New Braunfels, TX 78217 US
Women’s Services RN Administrative Director
- Idyllic walks along the lush riverbank, a special dinner for two on a moonlit terrace... live and work in this magical city that will captivate your heart.
- We exist to serve you – from treatment to wellness – and all the stages in between...we provide innovative, first-in-our market medical solutions to give our patients the promise of a better quality of life.
- We ensure a heartwarming, healing experience when they walk our halls, and well after they walk out of our doors. That’s the difference.
Great salary, sign-on/retention bonus, and relocation package!
As the RN Administrative Director of Women’s Services, you will be part of a quality team offering award-winning programs.
- Provide leadership and support to the CNO with responsibilities for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services
- Assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice.
- Ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
This busy multi-unit Women’s Services Department offers:
- Concierge Navigator Great Expectations Program
- Dedicated Operating Rooms
- Private labor and delivery suites
- Private postpartum suites
- 24-hour nursery/rooming-in options
- Specialized High-Risk Antepartum care
- Level III an IV Intensive Care Units
- Lactation Services
- Family-Centered Care and Resources
- Private gourmet meal for the patient and their support person
- Guest accommodations for the support person
- Midwifery Services
Women’s Services Administrative Director Qualifications
- BSN required; Masters preferred
- RN with Texas License or eligible
- An experienced nursing leader with operational experience leading a busy Women’s Service Line in an Acute Care hospital environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to nurture and mentor new nurses.
To learn more about this exciting leadership opportunity, please apply and reach out to Ina Phillip at 770-433-2220