eCommerce Account Associate - Commercial
WORK remotely in a great opportunity to be an eCommerce STAR.
Amazon & Omnichannel commercial business ecommerce account associate supporting the Senior eCommerce Account Manager in developing strategic customer relationships across buying, planning, merchandising, operations, supply chain, EDI and compliance departments.
This candidate must have the ability to multi-task, stay organized, clearly communicate, and work with a number of cross-functional teams. Clear communication both written and verbal are essential for success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for oversight of product lifecycle for E-commerce businesses, which includes managing and maintaining commercial site catalogs and uploading end-to-end product details across sites in Shopify, Amazon Vendor and Seller Central, Commerce Hub or Omni Channel Portals
- Ability to find insights on the customer journey and create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, search metrics, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics
- Review quality assurance for desktop & mobile sites daily, while identifying and resolving any issues or areas of opportunity
- Collaborate with E-commerce buyers to fully understand product assortment, launches, merchandising strategy and product requirements.
- Creation of cross-functional briefs to request & develop editorial site content
- Responsible for project management and execution of all site content briefs for timely & functional deliverables
- Analyze and develop reporting to deliver to leadership with action items, inclusive of site KPIs, cross-team efforts & vendor relations
- Based on competitive findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s ecommerce objectives
- Partner and own relationships with external vendors
- Assist management & team members with ad-hoc reporting, testing initiatives and special projects
- Execute and deliver internal & cross functional reporting across departments
- Work closely with Supply Chain to determine inventory feed accuracy and forecasting
- Manage daily inventory availability across e-commerce platforms
- Manage and monitor chargebacks
- Review content scorecard and maintain content optimization across platforms – manage A+ content initiatives and implementation across platforms
- Work closely with marketing teams to develop strategies and implement new content and brand initiatives across ecommerce platforms.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance and updates to the product database, including addition of new products (gather product details/images/copy) and continually monitoring/changing outdated information (e.g. discontinued products, price, etc.) and actively merchandising for optimal site experience
- Oversee and monitor product inventory daily, including forecasted quantities of saleable and sample products as well as out of stock items and arrival of new product launches – ensuring updates are made in a timely manner and communicating updates to external & internal teams
- Follow site merchandizing principles and guidelines to ensure all areas of the site are shopping optimized based on various marketing, traffic and customer journeys
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of related E-commerce experience
- Preferred experience in in Shopify, Amazon Vendor & Seller Central and Commerce hub
- Proficient in SEO and Keyword research
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, working independently and time management
- Must be highly collaborative
- Must have strong communication skills