ARNP Clinical Coordinator
Miami, FL US
➢ The ARNP CLINICAL COORDINATOR’s principle objectives are for the primary health planning for patients in collaboration with physicians and hospital personnel.
- Assess general health status of patients by providing history and physical examinations, and monitoring of appropriate laboratory and radiographic studies.
- Acts as a liaison between patient, family members, hospital staff and physicians.
- Serves as a clinical resource to staff, providing education to enhance patient outcomes.
- Participates in the Multidisciplinary clinical rounds. Ensures 100% compliance to pre-op and Post of core measures of Cardiovascular surgical patients.
- Works very closely with the CVICU/CVOR/ CV Step down Nurses to ensure compassionate care to our patients and their families.
➢ KEY ARNP CLINICAL COORDINATOR SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ANA Specialty certification in adult and/or geriatrics.
- Holds current Florida ARNP license.
- Holds current BLS certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year clinical experience as ARNP preferred.
➢ The ARNP Clinical Coordinator will work in a fast paced environment, where you will have opportunities to grow professionally within the community and this national health system!
For more information, please contact:
Ina Phillip at email@example.com