Santa Fe, NM 88001 US
Clinical Dietitian Job Description
- Identify patients at nutritional risk based on established criteria.
- Evaluate age specific, developmental and disease specific nutritional needs of patients.
- Develop and implement nutritional plan of care.
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness and outcomes of medical nutrition therapy interventions.
- Provide nutrition education counseling to patients and family.
- Serve as preceptor to Dietetic Interns.
- Participates in research opportunities and promotes evidenced-based practice.
- Participation in appropriate department and hospital wide committees and community events to promote medical nutrition therapy.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k plan
- One to two years of hospital clinical dietetic experience preferred
- New Grads welcome!
- Bachelor's Degree in dietetics or nutrition
- Current, validated registration with The Commission on Dietetic
- Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Licensed by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact:
Lilliana del Real