Director Quality & Patient Safety
Denver, CO US
Director of Quality and Patient Safety Description:
Responsibilities for preparation and coordination across the continuum for quality outcomes, safety, and regulatory compliance. Works as a part of the multidisciplinary quality structure reporting to the Group VP of Patient Quality & Patient Experience. Will coordinate group activities and committees within the operating group and participate in system-wide committees as the flagship lead of the operating group.
Director of Quality and Patient Safety Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in
medicalfield (nursing, medical technology, health information management).
- Advanced degree and CPHQ preferred.
Director of Quality and Patient Safety Work Experience:
- Four years experience in management in
healthcareenvironment with three (3) years in quality management.
- Ability to engage and influence clinicians, telling the story, painting the vivid picture for quality and safety enhancements with strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, statistical and analytical abilities.
- Strong PC skills and knowledge. Strong presentation and delivery skills.
- Previous experience
with:leading process/performance improvement initiatives; TJC preparation, coordination, education and surveys for hospitals; Patient Safety.
- Knowledge of Patient Service and Complaint Resolution.
- Previous management experience.
- Ability to collaborate in a highly complex and matrix structure.
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT MEGAN KENNEDY: MEGAN@ARITEAM.COM OR 954-492-4673