Interventional Radiology Nurse Manager
Dallas, TX 75206 US
Nurse Manager - Interventional Radiology
Great Dallas location!
Large teaching hospital and one of the major centers for patient care, medical training, and research in North Texas!
• Great opportunities for professional growth
• We are very pro-education, offering scholarship programs
• Support National Certifications
• Fellowship programs for nurse leaders
• 401(k) with employer match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO starts accruing on day 1
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plan Options start day 1
• Generous relocation assistance
• Reporting to the Director of Radiology the Nurse Manager will lead a team of 35 (8 IR Techs, 27 RN’s) including an IR Tech Supervisor and an IR Nurse Supervisor
• Approximately 700 monthly procedures
- Procedure rooms
- 3 single planes, 1 biplane, 1 biopsy room - 5 total
- 6 patient bays in IR department and 10 pre-post beds located on another floor
• Ideal candidate has great communication, leadership, and organizational skills with 5 years of experience as a Radiology Nurse and leadership experience
• RN, BSN
We are actively interviewing RN Radiology Manager candidates!
Apply now! Contact Ina Phillip at email@example.com or 770-433-2220
#interventionalradiology #nurseleader #rnmanager #radiology #hotjob