Mt Dora, FL US
Laboratory Manager Position Summary:
- The Laboratory Manager performs all approved laboratory procedures in assigned areas of licensure.
- The position requires exercise of independent judgment under minimum supervision.
- The work customarily involves any testing which may require a high degree of theoretical knowledge and technical expertise in licensed areas.
- The Laboratory Manager follows policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to the hospital standards of behavior.
Laboratory Manager Position Requirements:
- Florida licensure as a Medical Technologist Supervisor is required.
- 3-5 years of Supervisor Experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
For more information, please contact: