Nurse Educator, RN Neuro ICU
Atlanta, GA US
Neuro ICU RN Educator
We have the best benefits in town! They include a pension fund; you are fully vested in just 5 years!
Our ideal candidate for the Neuro ICU Nurse Educator role on our team is:
➢ An experienced Neuro ICU Nurse, who at heart loves to teach and mentor other nurses and patients. This Neuro ICU Nurse Educator opportunity will provide you the vehicle to inspire others to greater passion in becoming the best they can be in providing care for Neuro ICU patients.
- This Professional Educator Nurse Neuro ICU is a member of an interdisciplinary team and acts as the lead for learning in their environment. As such, they will assume a variety of roles such as subject matter expert, coach, change agent, researcher, and consultant.
- The Professional Educator Nurse Neuro ICU assumes responsibility for the oversight of learning and development needs of team members for whom they have been designated to support.
- The individual in this role is an expert in assessing learning needs, develops and executes programs to meet those needs and evaluates the effectiveness of those efforts and utilizes the ADDIE framework (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation).
- As a member of the interdisciplinary team, it is expected the individual upholds and supports the health system in achieving its mission and goals, fosters communication and collaborative practice between disciplines and serves as a positive role model to promote professional practice.
- In addition to assessing team member needs within the Neuro ICU, they must also be cognizant of system level goals to ensure their work reflects these imperatives and is translated into sound educational activities designed to influence behavior and practice change. This work is done in partnership with system and facility resources to ensure alignment and sustainability.
Required Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited/approved program with a Bachelor’s degree in nursing. Master’s degree preferred.
Required Minimum Experience: Experience in educator role preferred. Minimum of 1 year experience in as an RN in Neuro ICU.
We are actively interviewing. Please contact Ina Phillip at 770-433-2220.