Lakewood, WA US
If you are looking for a workplace that feels like family, is welcoming and friendly, patient-focused, and customer service driven - weve got exactly the prospect youve been searching for!
My remarkable client is looking for a special fit for a unique RN opportunity at their COVID-19 Vaccination Site. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to provide professional medical care for individuals, families & community groups in compliance with policies, procedures, professional standards, and program testing protocols. The position will require the highest level of patient care while performing patient registration, patient intake, vaccination, and patient education, all other duties as assigned.
- Preferred 1 Year experience
- History of exceptional performance as a dependable team member and co-worker in this field
- Graduation from accredited School
- Current and valid WA License
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
- Actively practicing with minimum experience of 1 year preferred.
- Medical terminology Experience
- Ability to administer COVID-19 vaccines to pediatric (6months & older) & adult population.
- Ability to create a caring, compassionate relationship with the patients and families.
- Ability to collaborate with the healthcare team while providing care.
- Ability to adhere to CDC protocols and guidelines.
- Ability to create patient registration forms and verify forms.
- Ability to adhere to safety and infection control protocols.
- Expertise in handling sophisticated medical equipment.
- Providing triage such as patient vital signs and documentation.
- Flexibility to work fixed and mobile sites, days. weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
If you have the required education, experience, and desire to be part of something special, please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that we can consider you for this opportunity.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dawn is a licensed RN in the state of Michigan with 25 years of clinical experience. She’s an award-winning healthcare professional, who has also excelled in the healthcare staffing industry for over 20 years. She has extensive experience in recruitment for the internal and external temporary/contingent workforces, leadership positions, and advanced practice nursing roles.