RN Neuro Critical Care (ICU)
Dallas, TX US
RN Neuro ICU Job Summary:
- The NVICU RN performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the Neurovascular ICU Service Line.
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual ACC patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in NVICU Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
RN Neuro ICU Required Job Qualifications include:
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- BSN Preferred
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS
- Minimum one year hospital ICU experience required
- Neuro experience preferred
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
To learn more contact: Juli Van Der Meulen 954-906-5186 or email@example.com