RN Oncology Manager
Arlington, TX US
RN Manager of Oncology / Med Surg Job Description:
- Direct and coordinate the departmental function and plan for the delivery of patient care while containing costs.
- Maintain working conditions which enhance the competence, autonomy and accountability of the employees on the unit.
- Ensure adherence to hospital and departmental business/strategic plan and to nursing procedures , standards and practices.
- Make a significant contribution to the public's perception of the hospital through patient care/treatment with consideration of the age/condition of the patient.
- In addition this position is responsible for overseeing the dialysis and Woundcare program.
RN Manager of Oncology / Med Surg Job Qualifications:
• Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
• Current CPR - healthcare provider, issued by American Heart Association.
• Recent experience at the level of staff nurse, preferably within the last two years.
• Additional significant experience in area of specialty is preferred.
• Three years of management experience preferred.
To learn more contact: Lilliana del Real 954-492-4672 or email@example.com