Regional Sales Manager Northwest
Greater Van Couver, NT US
WANTED: Regional Sales Representative
To create, sustain, and excel at relationships between our client and our client's customers. Representing the company and the products we provide to customers along with providing top quality customer service and knowledge to our customers in hopes to grow the business and knowledge of our client. Marketing our brands and products to inform consumers of the great products we carry and the use and knowledge of such products.
Duties and responsibilities
• Sell a collection of brands in our client's portfolio
• Generate and develop new customer accounts in an assigned geographical territory.
• Maintaining and growing existing customer base
• Reach and exceed business targets through effective territory management and on-site customer visits.
• Develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain the professional image of our client!
• Exemplify our brand image as an ambassador, providing positive brand experiences to all customers.
• Design and deliver presentations highlighting our products
• Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and competitor activities.
• Participate in corporate marketing activities, such as trade shows and conferences.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge
• Deal with questions and concerns related to the company
• Provide knowledge on backgrounds and usage of our products
• Proven experience in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory
• Experience preferred in housewares preferred along with Grocery, Hardware, General Merchandise & Ecommerce
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members at Head Office
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Solid prospecting abilities and excellent customer relationship skills
• Dynamic personality with an ability to influence
• High level of integrity, passion for sales and work ethic
• Strong written communication skills
• Must be willing to travel 90% of the time in a geographic territory; minimal overnight travel
• Proficient knowledge of personal computers with appropriate computer skills to meet administrative needs – MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
Qualified applicants apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org