Special Procedures Tech
Dallas, TX US
Special Procedures Tech Job Description:
- Provides care to assist Interventional Radiologist in Specials Radiology procedures.
- Ensures Radiation safety.
- Administers IV contrast in a surgical/radiological setting.
Special Procedures Tech Job Requirements Include:
- Experience Preferred: One to three years experience in Specials interventional radiology.
- Willing to train qualified applicants.
- Licensure and Certification Required: ARRT, MRT State of Texas, ARRT(VI) or ARRT (VR) within 12 months of hire and Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist.
- Certification in alternate modality is required within 12 months of completion of training.
- Special Demands: Radiation Safety
To learn more contact: Juli Van Der Meulen 954-906-5186 or email@example.com