Vice President of Pharmacy Operations
Dallas, TX US
Growing organization is hiring a Vice President of Operations to over see pharmacy operations and business growth.
Our client owns a specialty pharmacy that is doing very well and is now in need of a VP of Operations to continue to guide and lead the company growth. You will report directly to the CEO/Owner and together will implement organizational goals and objectives that will result in growing business profits. This position can lead into a COO position and the ability to take over and run a LTC pharmacy as well.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience running specialty pharmacy. (those used in pediatrics is a plus).
- Must have the ability to direct and build business with in the region or regions that company will be servicing.
- Must over see the operations and adjust work flow accordingly as business continues to grow.
- Must have financial experience overseeing P&L and budget plans.
- Experience in LTC pharmacy is a major plus as well.
This is a privately held company and offers the chance for someone to use their skills and experience
to have significant impact on the direction and growth of the organization.
Client offers a very nice financial package and benefit plan.
If you have experience running specialty pharmacy operations and have the desire and motivation
to use your skills and experience to be part of a growing pharmacy company, then attach resume and call
Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545