Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 US
Exclusive opportunity with one of the nations
“Best of the Best” Long Term Care providers!
Assistant Director of Nursing
American Recruiters is looking for an exceptional Assistant Director of Nursing with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care. This position is for a national senior care provider that prides itself on 5 star excellence!
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers growth and stability while being just minutes from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches than THIS is the opportunity for you! Ideal candidates will have strong capabilities in advanced thinking, modern management, and be aware of latest rules and regulations in the industry.
- Salary: $75k+ based on experience
- Hours: Monday-Friday day shift with 24/7 accountability (1 weekend day per month required)
- Broward County Florida
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Nationwide career advancement
What would I do?
- Provide oversight and clinical support of the facility alongside the Director of Nursing.
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Assist the Director of Nursing in the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Participates in the budget process of the facility and maintains the nursing supply, equipment and nurse staff budgets.
What are the Job requirements?
- Active Florida Nursing License in good standing (BSN preferred)
- Current CPR certification CPR/AED
- Minimum of 2 years nursing leadership experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of policies and procedures
- Minimum of 2 years working in a LTC or SNF environment
Who do I contact for more details?
Executive Healthcare Recruiter