Atlanta, GA 30301 US
General Manager wanted to run pharmacy operations.
As General Manager you will run the day-to-day operations of the long-term care pharmacy.
Responsible for but not limited to:
- Guide and direct pharmacy staff to carry out operational standards, policy and procedures.
- Make sure staff completes jobs consistently with accuracy and speed
- Develop and drive new business growth
- Have regular meetings assuring staff is motivated to achieve company initiatives/goals
- Monitor, evaluate and Drive financial performance
- Oversee and be responsible for all pharmacy operations and business.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and ensure optimum staffing levels
- Promote communication and adequate information flow throughout the pharmacy
- Assist in the development of quality improvements and prescription order accuracy
- Take accountability for the successful responsibility of the branch/company goals
- Responsible for achieving financial, service and quality goals
Must have but not limited to:
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Demonstrate strong sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities, and challenge status quo
- Automation and logistics experience and Inventory Management, preferred
- Strong sense of ownership of business, accountability, and results oriented
- Ability to develop long lasting and trusted relationships with key customers
- Strong orientation towards customer service
- Ability to use innovative and visionary approaches to problems
- Must be able to work professionally, positively and work cooperatively with other departments and employees at all levels
- B.S. degree in Pharmacy from an accredited college or school of pharmacy, preferred
- 2-5 years of long term care pharmacy experience preferred along with 5-7 years of proven upper level pharmacy management experience
- Experience working with sales team to bring on new accounts
- Proven leadership and change management experience preferred
- Experience in developing and manage operations quality metrics
- Proven experience managing P&L
- Ability to travel
then attach resume and call Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545