Clearwater, FL 33755 US
As the General Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversight of all operations, customer relations, employee management.
- Direct Pharmacist in Charge to ensure all production is met for reliable customer service.
- Direct and manage budget and P&L and other financial requirements.
- Provide oversight to order entry to ensure company objectives are met.
- Responsible for hiring, developing and all disciplinary requirements.
- Provide stellar customer service based on efficient and productive service, personal interaction and attention to customer needs.
Must have but not limited to:
- Must have minimum of 5 years managing operations of a LTC pharmacy.
- Must have experience with budget and other financial requirements of running a LTC pharmacy.
- Must have experience running large staff up to 125 employees.
- Have experience on boarding new facility's and adapting operations to handle business growth.
- Must have collage Degree in Pharmacy, Business or Healthcare filed related to pharmacy business.
- Need to be proficient in word, outlook, excel and have basic understanding of pharmacy automation, terminology
If you have the skills we seek, the desire to run a pharmacy
and the dedication to help grow this location, then attach resume and call
Frank Carieri @ 954-990-4545 to learn more.