Pharmacist in Charge
Richmond, VA 23173 US
We are seeking a licensed pharmacist to manage in house operations of a closed door pharmacy.
you will not deal with the general public, but this is a hands on position and you will provide
excellent service and patient care to the customers serviced by the pharmacy.
As pharmacy manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversee employees to make sure service is provided and company objectives are met.
- Manage work schedule to provide proper support to accomplish tasks and service.
- Guidance and oversight of inventory, billing, accounts payable, P&L, and all other pharmacy business needs.
- Deal with customer service issues and at times may be asked to visit a customer.
- Work with GM and handle all reports needed by the Pharmacy Manager
Must have but not limited to:
- Ability to read and write pharmacy reports.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to lead others and build team
- Have strong communication and people skills.
- Must be a licensed pharmacist in the state of VA or be able to reciprocate.
- Must be able to work on the bench filling medication orders along with the pharmacists.
If you have the desire and dedication to lead others, take pride in your work and have a strong work ethic, if you are looking to grow in your career or looking to step back from lager responsibilities but still want to be in management, then please attach your resume to start the process.