Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic Surgery
San Jose, CA 95116 US
Our client offers
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement within a large and growing healthcare system that is backed by national resources.
- A highly collaborative work environment in an organization that is committed to its Core Values
- Competitive salary and a generous employee benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, relocation assistance, paid time off and a 401(k) retirement program
- A fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Masters Degree, Physician Assistant
- A minimum of three years (3) in the CVOR doing Endovascular Vein Harvesting (EVH) utilizing Maquet.
- Physician Assistant Certified - Eligible for California License
- Our client is a national health care system that has built their programs based on the communities needs, recruiting the top specialists and investing in advanced technology.
- They deliver both primary care and specialty care, serving communities throughout the Southern Bay area in California
- They offer excellent continuing education, tuition reimbursement, PTO, comprehensive medical benefits, life insurance, and so much more. Excellent Salary, Relocation Assistance Considered, Comprehensive Medical Benefits