Director Critical Care
Austin, TX 78130 US
RN, Director Critical Care ICU, PCU and Med Surg
- If you enjoy idyllic walks along a lush river bank, a special dinner for two on a moonlit terrace... you will love living and working in this magical city, and it will captivate your heart!
- Our Health System exists to serve its patients – from treatment to wellness – and all the stages in between...we provide innovative, first-in-our market medical solutions to give our patients the promise of a better quality of life. We are committed to ensuring a heartwarming, healing experience when they walk our halls, and well after they walk out of our doors. That’s our difference!
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- The ideal candidate for this Director RN of Critical Care (ICU, PCU) and Med Surg will have a minimum of a BSN and 5 plus years of Critical Care (ICU, PCU) and Med Surg experience, including 3 years inpatient acute care hospital nursing progressive leadership experience over multiple units.
OVERVIEW for Director, RN Critical Care (ICU, PCU) and Med Surg:
- The Director RN Critical Care (ICU, PCU) and Med Surg is responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, directing and managing resources for the ICU, PCU and Med Surg units
- These responsibilities include:
- Budget responsibility
- Effective resource utilization
- Recruitment and management of unit staff
- Quality outcomes
- Performance improvement
- Oversight of quality and quantity of services
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with staff and other departments and managers
- Purchasing and maintaining equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Masters Degree in Nursing, Business or Healthcare Management preferred
- 5 years of experience in discipline or specialty, 3-5 years progressively responsible management experience
- Possession of current Texas State License for Registered Nurse or eligible
- Specialty or Administration certification desired.
We are actively interviewing! Ina Phillip at American Recruiters is managing the search for this dynamic opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Ina can properly review your qualifications and contact you in a timely manner.