RN Infection Control
Deming, NM 88030 US
Growing Healthcare System is seeking an Infection Control Nurse to join their Team!
Beautiful Southern New Mexico offers mild weather, many outdoor activities and low cost of living!
Generous Salary, Full Benefits, and Relocation Assistance!
Nurse Infection Control - Job Description
- The Infection Control Nurse is responsible for the monitoring of health
care associatedinfections and instituting effective control measures where appropriate;
- Developing prevention and educational strategies for all hospital personnel;
- Monitoring staff and environment for compliance with infection control policies and procedures; Monitoring the compliance of personnel regarding local, state, federal rules, and regulations for the prevention of infections in the hospital.
- Responsible for support in the planning, development, coordination, implementation
andevaluation of the hospital wideinfection control program.
- Collaborates with and acts as a consultant for the department managers and staff.
- Advises, implements and evaluates measures necessary to prevent the spread of infections within the hospital and community.
- Participates in
developmentof policies and procedures governing control of infections and communicable diseases, emergency management disaster events, and coordinates with the Employee Health Nurse regarding infection control issues.
Nurse Infection Control - Requirements
Graduateof an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of five years experience as a Registered Nurse with a strong clinical background preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in areas of patient care practices, microbiology, asepsis, disinfection/sterilization, adult education, infectious diseases, communication, program administration
- Registered Nurse Lic in New Mexico
- Certification in Infection Control preferred
- Infection Control: 3 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse: 5 years (Required)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
If you would like to learn more about this outstanding position, please contact:
Lilliana del Real