Radiology Technologist /FT
Roswell, NM 88201 US
Radiology Technologist - Job Description
Radiology Technologist - Benefits
Full Health benefits
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
- Graduate of Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation accredited radiology programs or equivalent.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist or Board Eligible.
- Must have New Mexico Licensure upon hire.
- Must take “on-call” duty if call is required and respond within 30 minutes of request.
- Cross-Training and/or assisting other modalities are required when necessary.
- Future expectation: within 6 months of hire must have scheduled, taken and provided the Director of DI and Human resources with ARRT registry test results.
- ARRT Registry in possession at the time of hire.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact:
Lilliana del Real