Registered Nurse CICU
Winston-Salem, NC US
Registered Nurse CICU Job Summary:
The Registered Nurse serves as the leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or a comforting peaceful death. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Saturday, Sunday and one weekday (12-hour days).
- 36 hours per week
Registered Nurse CICU Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. A graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. CCRN, PCCN, CNRN preferred.
- Additional skills preferred: Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care/neuro clinical experience.
For more information, please contact: Michelle Johnson 954-492-4646 or Email email@example.com