Registered Nurse Manager, RN Critical Care
Atlanta, GA 30312 US
Registered Nurse Manager, RN Critical Care ICU
Make a difference in the role of Registered Nurse Manager, Critical Care in this progressive and fast-paced Level I Trauma Center and Teaching Hospital!
Why join us?
- We pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve.
- We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
- Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities.
- State-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement and colleagues that rank among the best in the country.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse Manager, Critical Care opportunity:
- 3 Years of Critical Care Nursing experience
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of progressive experience in nursing management
We are actively interviewing for this position and I look forward to sharing additional information with you about his role!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Ina Phillip is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.