Vice President of Sales - Restaurant Dinnerware
- Experience selling commercial grade foodservice dinnerware or buffetware working for a manufacturer
- Must have team leadership experience in sales managing a team of remote sales people
- Success growing business by selling to foodservice non-foods distributors
- An understanding of what dinnerware products are hot and popular with the commercial foodserivce end user
- A book of business with end users such as contract feeders, casual restaurant chains, corporate hotel F&B decision makers, etc.
- Be able to travel at least 70% of the time and work out of home when not traveling
If this is you and you are looking to work for a growing popular brand in the industry then please apply here. D.J. Amborski will contact you if you are a fit.