Director Surgical Services
Phoenix, AZ US
Job Title: Nursing Director of Surgical Services
Location: Incredible Phoenix area hospital
Are you a passionate and experienced nursing leader seeking an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on patient care? Join the incredible team at this Phoenix area hospital as the Nursing Director of Surgical Services! We are a leading healthcare facility committed to providing exceptional surgical care to our diverse patient population.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Nursing Director of Surgical Services, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the surgical services department. You will lead a team of skilled nurses and support staff, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care in a safe and efficient manner. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans, policies, and procedures to optimize the performance of the surgical services department.
- Collaborating with surgeons, anesthesiologists, and other healthcare professionals to ensure seamless coordination and delivery of surgical care.
- Monitoring and evaluating patient outcomes, ensuring adherence to quality standards, and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Managing the department's budget, staffing, and resource allocation to ensure optimal utilization and efficiency.
- Leading and mentoring a team of nurses, providing guidance, education, and professional development opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, including licensing, accreditation, and patient safety standards.
- Participating in hospital-wide committees and initiatives to promote interdisciplinary collaboration and enhance patient care.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Master's degree preferred). WOCN Wound Care certification preferred.
- Current and valid RN licensure in the state of Arizona.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in surgical services or related fields.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical services operations, including pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative care.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and quality improvement initiatives.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and implement evidence-based practices.
Incredible Phoenix area hospital offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits program. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, continuing education opportunities, and more.
Join us in our mission to provide exceptional care to our patients and make a positive impact on the healthcare community. We look forward to welcoming you to our incredible team at this Phoenix area hospital!
I have so much more to share with you ..lets talk!
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.