ATLANTA, GA US
Responsible for controlling and directing all account activities for key customer accounts that relate to Coca-Cola. (INSPIRE BRANDS and maybe Chick-filA. Provide interactive support for outside sales in all aspects of order fulfillment and project management in order to ensure proper flow of information and order accuracy from all internal and external stakeholders. Account management's primary responsibility is to ensure customer satisfaction and the long-term vision of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directs all outside sales and inside Sales Administration personnel providing training, guidance, and direction for key customer accounts.
- Develop, maintain and sustain corporate relationships with key customer accounts.
- Resolves disputes and problems with key customers and internal account support.
- Performs quarterly reviews of all Sales personnel.
- Provide information resource conduit to all areas of direct customer base (Regional, Corporate, Divisional, Franchisee, and National Franchisees Association).
- Review/Establish monthly sales forecasting and project management planning to help achieve company sales budgets.
- Establishes process improvements and corrective actions through problem-solving sessions.
- Reviews and manage workload and information sharing. Assist in cross-training goals to achieve a fully functional project process.
- Assist in the coordination of communication between Sales, Sales Administration, Product Management, Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounts Receivable, Production Planning, and Shipping and Information Systems.
- Assist VP of Sales with the organization of sales meetings, functions, and National Conventions.
- Assist VP of Sales with developing selling strategies and tactics for Domestic and International Sales which includes the development and maintenance of a comprehensive Sales and Marketing Plan, developing marketing programs such as special promotions, rebate plans strategic marketing sales tools for company development and growth through increased awareness planning for key customer accounts.
- Extensive travels within the USA and International Markets with or without a Market Manager and attends meetings, conferences, and conventions as required to maintain market share and customer relationships in the marketplace.
- Support sales in International markets where no Sales Manager is appointed or has minimal involvement and maintaining relationships with these customers.
- Setup/Maintain infrastructure that will support the Sales, Turnkey Installations, Service, and Warranty for key customer accounts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Management Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer Service Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Design Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Intermediate Comprehension & Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Intermediate Financial & Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Intermediate Reasoning Skills - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills - Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet software, Project Management Software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in a related field;
- Minimum six years prior related work experience.
- Does directly supervise staff.
If you are interested, please upload your resume right away!
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.