Applications Project Engineer - Dewatering Pumps Projects
Remote, USA US
We have an Excellent Opportunity for an Application Project Engineer with a Top Tier International Manufacturer of Dewatering Pumps and Services.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Provide applications engineering and tendering support to sales managers and distributors on dewatering pump projects.
- Prepare costing/pricing data, technical data, quotations, and technical proposals in support of buy/resell and direct bid projects.
- Review proposals and contract documents/specifications and work with project management and other applications engineers to develop project plans and schedules.
- Prepare submittals, including producing or overseeing the production of submittal data and drawings, and act as the technical leader addressing technical issues, submittal comments, and preparing resubmittals as required.
- Provide technical support to inside sales during order entry.
- Work with other locations, sales channel, service, procurement, factory personnel, and suppliers as required to develop submittal data, develop product solutions, and resolve problems.
- Provide technical support to procurement, manufacturing and service as required.
- Work with project management as required developing project plans, participating in project-related meetings, and maintaining status reports.
- Takes direction from Sales Management in related segments from both Mine Dewatering and Construction & Rental teams.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations.
- Receives and responds to telephone and/or email requests from customers and distributors for price quotations and purchase orders.
- Maintains files of active tenders and orders in the CRM (Salesforce).
- Follow procedures according to ISO 9001.
- All employees understand, can explain, and follow the structure and objectives of the safety guidelines and rules.
- All employees have the right and duty to intervene in the event a safety concern becomes evident. In addition, acceptance of an intervention should be accepted in a positive manner as it could have prevented an accident.
- All employees are required to comply with all work instructions, policies, and posted signs or instructions regarding safety, including but not limited to proper use of required PPE at all times.
- B.S. Engineering, Mechanical preferred, or equivalent. Significant directly related experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Experience working in related fields, preferably with an equipment manufacturer. Related contractor or consultant experience considered.
- Technical knowledge of pumps, pumping systems, mechanical design, and basic control systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually, as part of a team, and with customers
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Project, Adobe, and 2D/3D CAD software helpful.
- Travel to other sites, customer offices, construction sites, and suppliers will be required. Both Domestic and international travel may be required.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.