Corporate Accounts Development Manager
LIVE ANYWHERE, LIVE ANYWHERE US
WANTED: A STRONG RESTAURANT CHAIN ACCOUNT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PRO!
This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a vibrant growing, national distribution team with strong equipment leasing programs with national restaurant chains. Your role is to drive sales and service program revenues through large accounts, typically franchised restaurant chains, c-stores, and supermarkets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research end customers to determine the prospects with the highest probability of purchasing our client's Subscription Services.
- Lead the development of customized sales messages, presentations, and deliverables based on the knowledge and buying behavior of prospective customers. Work collaboratively with other departments to develop these work products.
- Work carefully with the distribution team to ensure a positive outcome even while understanding there will be challenging times in the middle of the process.
- Leverage resources effectively to open opportunities, build credibility, and secure decisions from end customers.
- Within franchisee organizations, seek to become an Approved solution with the franchise organization. Secure invitations to franchisee shows, collateral, inclusion on internal resource portals, etc.
- Provide Executive Team with a strategy for achieving goals and objectives and regular updates of KPIs (key performance indicators) designed to ensure results.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Education: Bachelors Degree or 8+ years of related experience Experience:
- 8 or more years of experience in sales-related roles Travel: Must be able to travel overnight as needed; Travel may be up to 50% of the time.
- Other Desired Skills:
- Strong command of the companys customer service policies
- Instinctive and skilled problem solver
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical thinker
- Strong Influential skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- An entrepreneurial thinker who is a confident self-starter
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills are required for building relationships; comfortably social.
If you are qualified, reach out today by uploading your resume!
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.