Customer Service Representative - Oklahoma City, OK - Wholesale Plumbing Supply
Oklahoma City, OK US
Customer Service Representative - Oklahoma City, OK - Wholesale Plumbing Supply/Waterworks
We have an Outstanding Opportunity for a Customer Service Representative for a leading distributor in the waterworks distribution business. The Customer Service Representative will provide friendly and helpful customer service for waterworks material, sanitary sewer products and storm water products, creating quotes for established customers working the job order from beginning to end. This position has an excellent hourly rate with OT and full benefits located in Oklahoma City.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Talk with customers, outside Sales Representatives, and vendors by phone and email.
- Receive and process orders for products.
- Type orders and quotes within the system; preparing, posting, and closing work orders and projects as required.
- Support company website customers by processing online orders, communicating via website chat, and troubleshooting any online account issues that may arise.
- Create job files and organize paperwork as needed.
- Order products and equipment as needed and assist customers by tracking orders and troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Train others regarding department material applications and limitations.
- Coordinate shipping of orders and materials required with various departments.
- Address issues concerning billing or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Assist in maintaining inventory control and monitor flow of materials and prepare and issue reports as needed.
- Back up warehouse, counter, and showroom as needed.
- Keep up to date on products and product features available.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of products sold and their applications.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, customer service, negotiation, and stress management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Effectively read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide with or without using a calculator.
- Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to read blueprints (Underground division only).
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; or
- One year of related experience and training; or
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at email@example.com or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.