Director Clinical Informatics
San Jose, CA 95124 US
If you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degrees close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley, you will love living, working and playing here!
Overview for Director Clinical Informatics
- The Director of Clinical Informatics (Advanced
Clinicals) is the key facility resource that is responsible for delivering the successful implementation of advanced clinicals
- The Director of Clinical Informatics is responsible for coordinating the completion of project assessments and parameter settings and helps with the development of education and training materials.
- The Director of Clinical Informatics participates in the company-wide for (COPE) Computerized Physician Order Entry and works with their peers to ensure advanced clinical applications are supported through the hospital.
- Graduate Degree in Informatics is preferred
- Three to five years experience in clinical applications support or equivalent required
- Must understand regulatory guidelines such as Joint Commission, MQSA, HIPPA, and ACR
- Must be proficient with Meditech
- Demonstrated teaching, orientation and leadership abilities required
- Leadership skills to direct others and maintain a common vision for project objectives.
- Must have an interdisciplinary focus