Director of Clinical Quality Improvement
Boston, MA US
Job Title: Director of Nursing Clinical Quality Improvement
Location: Beautiful Boston Suburbs
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a large community healthcare system outside of the Boston metro with a mission and commitment to providing exceptional healthcare services.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Director of Nursing Clinical Quality Improvement to join our dynamic team. As the Director of Nursing Clinical Quality Improvement, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care through the development and implementation of effective clinical quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop and implement strategies to promote clinical quality improvement throughout the hospital.
- Collaborate with nursing staff, physicians, and other healthcare professionals to identify areas for improvement and develop evidence-based practices to enhance patient outcomes.
- Analyze clinical data, identify trends, and develop performance improvement plans to address areas of concern.
- Design and oversee the implementation of quality improvement programs, policies, and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and best practices.
- Provide leadership and support to nursing teams in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of quality improvement efforts and identify opportunities for further enhancement.
- Coordinate and facilitate interdisciplinary quality improvement meetings and committees.
- Develop and deliver educational programs and training sessions on clinical quality improvement for nursing staff and other healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop strategic goals and objectives related to clinical quality improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, research, and best practices in clinical quality improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Master's degree preferred).
- Current and valid nursing license. CPHQ or eligibility to sit for the exam within 2 years of employment.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in clinical quality improvement in a hospital setting.
- Strong knowledge of quality improvement methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in leading interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using electronic medical records (EMRs) and quality improvement software.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion in our workforce and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
I have so much more to share with you ..lets talk now!
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.