Director of Quality & Patient Safety
Houston, TX 75904 US
Our client is part of not-for-profit-national health care system conveniently located near Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Waco, and Louisiana.
Brief Overview of the Director of Quality
- The Director of Quality has responsibility for developing and implementing patient safety initiatives, assuring the success of continuous quality enhancement initiatives inter-and intra- departmentally and Oversees an effective infection control/prevention program.
- The Director of Quality is responsible for the appropriate use of quality tools (root cause analysis, failure mode effects analysis, histograms, fish bones, cause maps statistical process control and other statistics) to help problem solve and benchmark appropriately. Assures compliance with regulatory standards and Ensures they are continually upheld.
- The Director of Quality is responsible for the planning, development, implementation administration, evaluation and continual enhancement of policies, procedures and practices for each functional area. Maintains communications with Administration, Medical Staff and Department Heads regarding the Quality Assurance activities.
- Bachelors of Nursing
- Masters in Health-Related Field a plus
- Registered Nurse License
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
Juli Van Der Meulen