Division Director of Cardiovascular Services
Orlando, FL US
Summary for the Divisional Director of Cardiovascular Services
- Directs the operations and management of the Cardiovascular Cath Labs and Cardiac Diagnostic for the Central Florida Region.
- Establishes and maintains the highest possible standards and excellent public relations with all physicians, patients, visitors, and hospital team members. Responsible for budgetary controls and productivity targets.
- Possesses complete knowledge of pertinent regulatory guidelines, standards of care, and policies & procedures. Utilizes evidence-based medicine to achieve quality, safety, and cost-effective care delivery.
- Selects professional management staff. Coordinates interdepartmental professional activities and acts as a resource person to staff and management.
- Ensure ongoing growth and development of Cardiac services within the region.
- Assumes financial responsibility for the division of Cardiac services.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Either RN, Certified Critical Care RN (CCRN) or
- Advanced Practice Healthcare Professional holding RCVT required. BCLS and ACLS are required.
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training
- Clinically experienced in the areas of administrative responsibility and competent in the application of management principles and decision-making that have an impact on the scope of practice and the laboratory environment, Electrophysiology, and Structural Heart.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- 3-5 years of leadership-level experience in Cardiovascular Services.
Juli Van Der Meulen
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Juli Van Der Meulen
Juli began recruiting in New York City in 1983. In 1990 she moved to Florida and joined American Recruiters and helped start its healthcare division. Juli continues to be a leader in healthcare recruiting because of her commitment to providing outstanding and courteous service to both clients and candidates alike in assisting in meeting their needs.