Simpsonville, SC US
Are you ready to make an impact in the industrial construction industry? Do you have a passion for working with tools and equipment, ensuring they are in top-notch condition? We're looking for a dedicated Electrical Engineer to join our clients team in Simpsonville, SC. Become part of a dynamic workforce that values skill, teamwork, and the pursuit of excellence.
Electrical Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), dental, health, life, and vision insurance.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with paid time off and occasional weekends.
- Embrace opportunities for continuous training and development.
- Typical schedule of MF 7:00 AM 3:30PM.
- Occasional weekends and regulated overtime may be required (based on sales)
Electrical Engineer Qualifications:
- Expect 20% of travel and must have flexibility.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
- Certification Master Electrician
- 3+ years of experience as a Master electricial
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must have hands-on commercial & industrial electrical experience.
- Must have experience with handling temporary power.
- Must know the codes and up to date codes.
- Know how to test breakers and amps and other electrical systems.
- Knowledge of specializing in designing for customer requirements without drawings.
- Experience with making and creating electrical drawings.
Electrical Engineer Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards and electrical engineering codes.
- Research to create new applications.
- Designing and improving electrical products and systems
- Evaluating systems safety, reliability, and performance
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products.
- Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards.
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Define customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
- Summarize data and report on test results.
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets.
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans.
Our client is a national leader in remanufactured tools and equipment for the industrial construction industry. Our team takes pride in delivering high-quality products that drive efficiency and excellence across various sectors.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley and Grace Hensley are the American Recruiters #JobSquad experts leading this search.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.