FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN - COMBUSTION
ANYWHERE, GA US
Field Service Technician - COMBUSTION
Do you have strong electrical and mechanical skills? Are you a hands-on person that loves problem solving? Our client is seeking a skilled and motivated Field Service Tech to join their team. The perfect candidate is a go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude. If this is you we want to hear from you!
Location: Based in Atlanta Metro
Travel: 80-90% travel M-F. Occasional weekends for equip commissioning.
Compensation: Competitive pay, outstanding bonuses, stellar benefits package.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Develop proficiency in all elements outlined in the Essential Skills List.
- Gain expertise in testing and repairing Baelz valves and actuators.
- Gain knowledge of preparing documentation for site visits and FATs (Factory Acceptance Tests).
- Achieve the ability to calibrate various devices.
- Support FATs to gain familiarity with equipment and associated procedures.
- Participate in service trips by accompanying experienced personnel.
- Assist in mounting devices and wiring equipment as required.
- Office time varies based on the service schedule.
Field Service Technician Qualifications:
- High School diploma (minimum).
- 1 or more years of process heating equipment field service work is preferred.
- A valid drivers license and access to a passport for international travel are required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills.
- Use of field equipment (testers, analyzers, tools, etc.).
- Ability to learn and understand each customer's process and your equipment integration.
- Strong troubleshooting, electrical, mechanical, reporting and computer skills.
- Basic understanding of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer is preferred.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. email@example.com 864-900-2144
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.