Machine Packaging Engineer Leader
Madison, WI 53555 US
Our client is looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer designing packaging equipment, a subject matter expert in package equipment design and roll stock packaging equipment, flexible and rigid film materials, thermal forming, sealing and cutting systems. Our client is located in the greater Madison, WI. Make a difference, have a voice in the company, meet with customers. Up to $100K+ income. Work directly with the VP of Engineering
Work on projects complex in scope while analyzing and evaluating various factors of projects
Frequently directs the work of drafters and designers, outside contractors and company installation and service functions. Ensures project completion within a budget and time schedules. Prepares interim and final progress reports. Development of Packaging Equipment such as Flow Wrappers, Horizontal and Vertical Form, Fill and Seal Packaging Equipment. Design Packaging equipment, ensure flexible and rigid film work correctly with the machine.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with eight-plus years of prior engineering project experience including food industry-specific experience.
• Proven record of creating novel solutions to problems.
• Strong mechanical design skills and experience.
• Creative, and innovative. Analytical and problem solving, strong interpersonal and verbal written communication skills.
• CAD proficiency with Solid works a plus.
• Valid driver’s license.
If you are qualified for this opportunity and would like to be considered, then Please click Apply and be sure to upload your MS Word resume so that you can be considered.
Send your MS Word resume to Ted Agins for consideration. Please do not send PDF Resumes.
Ted Agins will contact all qualified applicants.