Mechanical Designer - Drafter
Cleveland, OH 44036 US
Here is your new career opportunity:
Kitchen Equipment OEM is seeking a Mechanical Designer/Drafter for our Team. Primary duties of this role will focus on the generation of layout and detail drawings using AutoDesk CAD software. The ideal candidate will have project management experience as well as a hands-on understanding of metal fabrication tools (shear, press-brake, welding, etc.) An undergraduate degree is preferred but will consider a 2-year Associates.
• Create and Modify diagrams, work instructions, and drawings in CAD
• Update BOM’s per manufacturing and purchasing requirements
• Work closely with both Sales and Operations personnel as needed
• Develop estimates or time and materials as part of project management
• Complete other internal documents and other related duties
• Update and maintain all listing files (UL, ETL, NSF), reference materials, and samples.
• Associates degree or technical school certificate (BSME or BSMET is preferred) Sheet metal
• Minimum 4 years of experience designing mechanical systems for industrial and commercial use
• Proficiency with both AutoDesk Mechanical (AutoCAD) and Inventor preferred
• Ability to size and source mechanical and electrical components
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including writing basic formulas in Excel), Outlook required
• Must be detail oriented; need to adhere to strict timelines and deadlines.
• Well-developed communication skills with the ability to troubleshoot problems, support company sales associates, and interact with customers if needed.
Please forward your MS Word resume to Ted Agins for immediate consideration, Please do not send PDF resumes. Call 630-523-1000 to discuss in confidence.