Nurse Labor and Delivery
Santa Fe, NM 87501 US
National Hospital System is seeking a Registered Nurse for Labor and Delivery!
Beautiful Northern New Mexico offers natural outdoor activities, friendly, family oriented communities and low cost of living!
RN Labor and Delivery Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Women's Services Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
RN Labor and Delivery Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
RN Labor and Delivery Required Qualifications:
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
Experience: Two years of experience as an R.N., One year experience in the area of application preferred.
Licenses/Certificates: Must possess a current New Mexico RN License; current certification in BLS, ACLS, and NRP. Fetal Monitoring Certification and STABLE within 90 days of employment.
For more information, please contact:
Lilli del Real