Ocala, FL 34470 US
Wonderful National Hospital System is seeking NICU Nurses to join their Team!
We'd love to talk to you about RN opportunities in our NICU Department
NICU RN Job description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the NICU Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with
physicianabout changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
NICU RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
NICU RN Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
NICU RN Required Qualification:
- Current and valid FL RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real