Nursing Director Telemetry
Palm Springs, CA US
Job Title: Nursing Director for Telemetry - Acute Care Level II Trauma Center
Location: Beautiful Southern California
We are a prestigious acute care Level II trauma center located in the breathtaking region of Southern California. Committed to providing exceptional healthcare services, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality patient care in a state-of-the-art facility. Our dedicated team of medical professionals strives for excellence and innovation in all areas of healthcare.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Nursing Director for Telemetry to join our team. As the Nursing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the telemetry department within our Level II trauma center. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the delivery of safe, effective, and compassionate care to our patients while fostering a positive work environment for the nursing staff.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to the telemetry department, ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the performance and efficiency of the telemetry department.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to establish and maintain evidence-based nursing practices and policies.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment, promoting teamwork, open communication, and professional growth among staff members.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory standards, guidelines, and accreditation requirements.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance, providing guidance, coaching, and mentoring as necessary.
- Oversee the allocation of resources, including staffing, equipment, and supplies, to ensure optimal patient care.
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders, including physicians, nursing staff, and other healthcare professionals, to facilitate effective collaboration and patient-centered care.
- Participate in the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Stay updated with current trends and advancements in nursing practice, incorporating evidence-based practices into the department's operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive nursing leadership experience, preferably in a telemetry or critical care setting.
- Strong knowledge of telemetry nursing practices, standards, and technologies.
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team of nursing professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, physicians, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance improvement initiatives and achieve measurable results.
- Proficient in using electronic health records (EHR) systems and other healthcare technology.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development opportunities. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work in a stunning location with a supportive and collaborative team of healthcare professionals.
I have so much more to share with you ..lets talk!
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.