Outside Sales Representative - South Bend, IN - Plumbing Supply
South Bend, IN US
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Outside Sales Representative for a well established Wholesale Plumbing Supply Distributor for the Greater South Bend, IN area. The Sales Representative will Sell Company products to outside customers that meet the customers needs and maintain their satisfaction while also being financially advantageous transactions and relationships for the Organization. This position has a competitive base salary, commission program, company car, laptop, phone and excellent benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These include the following and others may be assigned.
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a positive customer experience.
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Make sales calls to follow-up expressed customer interest in Company product offerings.
- Generate price quotes after meeting with customers which meets their expectations and standards for quality.
- Bid jobs for customers which have expressed interest in Company product.
- Generate cold call lists and perform calling activities, distributing brochures, and making actual calls to generate new customers for the Company.
- Negotiate prices with customers for high volume account activity.
- Make deliveries to customers as needed.
- Assist credit department with payment collection.
- Host customers and potential customers for entertainment events.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quotas at an acceptable profit-margin.
- Working knowledge of Company products.
- Effective sales, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the company.
- Available and able to travel frequently.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using a calculator.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Eclipse.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or
- Six months to one year of related experience or training; or
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.