Pendelton, OR US
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall operation of the Pharmacy Department.
- Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from newborns to the elderly.
- Directs and controls the purchase and inventory maintenance of pharmaceuticals and related substances and supplies.
- Participates in the departments planning, revenue analysis, budgeting, education, and human resources activities.
- Graduation from an accredited school of pharmacy with current Oregon certification or licensure OR eligible for Oregon licensure
- Three years of experience required in hospital pharmacy and management, supervisory or lead capacity.
- Evidence of continuing education appropriate for the area and scope of practice.
- Computer experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and database management.
- Must possess skills in identifying problems, planning, and implementing solutions.
- Experience in coordinating budget control.
- Must possess high-quality writing and verbal skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive knowledge of pharmacology, therapeutics, and pharmaceutical compounding for all ages and types of patients, and the ability to monitor patients physical and psychological status.
- Current knowledge of State and Federal laws and rules pertaining to Pharmacy.
- Ability to communicate therapeutically.
- Ability to supervise personnel and manage the direction of the Pharmacy department.
- Ability to provide direct patient care as needed.
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 pounds.
- Identifies opportunities for and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Contributes to the productivity and professional environment of patient care services.
- Demonstrates competent professional practice and engages in opportunities for professional growth.
To learn more about this Interim Pharmacy Manager's opportunity contact
Juli Van Der Meulen
Meet Your Recruiter
Juli Van Der Meulen
Juli began recruiting in New York City in 1983. In 1990 she moved to Florida and joined American Recruiters and helped start its healthcare division. Juli continues to be a leader in healthcare recruiting because of her commitment to providing outstanding and courteous service to both clients and candidates alike in assisting in meeting their needs.