Project Manager - Commercial Foodservice Equipment and Supply
Costa Mesa, CA US
FIELD PROJECT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager with a well-established National Restaurant Supply Company. The company provides the food service industry with quality equipment and supplies at competitive prices. The Foodservice Design Group provides design and installation for commercial kitchens using a state-of-the-art CAD system. This position will report to Operations Manager and the President. The Project Manager will take day-to-day direction on projects from contract sales.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of one to three years of commercial construction experience as a project manager or assistant project manager
- Commercial kitchen construction experience and commercial kitchen products knowledge is a strong plus.
- General knowledge of commercial construction
- Solid experience supervising and coordinating an installation crew of three to four employees.
- Experience managing subcontractors.
- Ability to verify plans and specifications.
- Scheduling experience
- Ability to verify shop drawings in the field.
- Knowledge of construction documents/blueprints
- Experience verifying rough-ins and site measurements from blueprints.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities efficiently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Autoquotes is a plus.
SUMMARY OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for:
- Interfacing with for owners, contractors, and subcontractors
- Scheduling and sequencing orders, deliveries, and installations
- Inspecting job sites for readiness/access
- Coordinating with and overseeing all subcontractors
- Coordinating and overseeing installation crew
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients and vendors
- Resolving cost related issues and maintaining job costs within budget
- Conduct weekly safety meeting.
- Attending construction meetings.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal traits:
- Honesty and integrity
- Leadership skills with a strong sense of accountability
- Highly energetic
- Professionalism with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- A strong desire to do things right.
- Problem solving skills.
- Results oriented mindset.
- A strong orientation to detail
- Team player
- Self-starter and require minimal supervision.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at email@example.com or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates with full Details.
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.